Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Squirrel Bash Attempt

       Today, my brothers and I tried to get a mess of squirrels for trying a new recipe I discovered, we all grabbed our .22s and a couple high velocity long rifle bullets, and set off in different directions to scour the area for squirrels, keeping tabs on each other by loud whistles back and forth so we know where we can and can't shoot. We managed to kill 4, Wyatt got one, Ewing got two, and I managed to go to my "airgun property" where there are a lot of houses nearby and take one with a cb short. It was quartering away pretty good so I placed the bullet slightly in front of its hindquarter, and the bullet exited in its shoulder, it ran 15-20 yards and died. Had a pretty awesome day goose hunting as well, just waiting on a friend to send me pictures so I can post them here. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment