Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brief Overview...

      Since my fishing blog is so entertaining to post on, I decided to make a seperate blog for my hunting stories. Obviously this one won't be as active because hunting season isn't like "fishing season" so to speak, and hunting is not a catch and release sport. I thoroughly enjoy the outdoors every minute I can, and even if I don't have a successful day, I always learn something new. But hopefully I will be able to post about my hunting adventures after deer season ends on January 5th. Plenty of goose, duck, squirrel, rabbit, and eventually spring turkey season to write about. And after that is all over with I will be doing some pigeon, starling, english sparrow, and groundhog hunting in the summer. So check in every now and then, I should be able to post at least once every 1-3 weeks. And of course I will have to post a few stories to "kick things off".

No comments:

Post a Comment